Never be Friends with Monsters


Never be Friends with Monsters
Original Title: 千万不要和妖怪做朋友
Original author: 城南花开 (Chéngnán huā kāi)























Synopsis:



In 1998, the government officially
removed monsters from the list of natural enemies of human beings, and hunting
monsters was no longer legal.



In 2010, the law recognized the
humanoid status of monsters and allowed them to enjoy all the rights of human
beings without changing their original form.



Zhao Xixi’s parents are the backbone of
the anti-monster organization, so they taught Zhao Xixi from an early age.
Never be friends with monsters.



“They will eat children, and monsters
will directly eat the disobedient children!”



“The more beautiful, the more deceptive
the monster is.”



“We’re different from them!”



“When we saw a monster, we had to hide
away!”



However, Unexpectedly...



Zhao Xixi's Father sent her to
kindergarten, but because he was too busy, he sent Little Xixi directly to the
Monster's Nursery next door...



* Table of Content *






    Never be Friends with Monsters



0 comment:

Posting Komentar

PageLists

Popular Posts

Recent comments

Recent Posts

Protected by DMCA

Hello, here you can tell something about yourself or you can put your blog description here or even you can add some quote of your choice here. This is an optional text area which you can hide or delete from the layout. Its totally dependent upon you if you want this text area or not.

Text Widget

Sample Text

About Me

Foto Saya
Eternal_Prosper
I am a newbie FAN TRANSLATOR. I was just someone who liked to read novels before I decided to translate some on my own. I'm not a professional literacy translator. Neither English nor Chinese are my native languages. I translated novels with the help of various Translator Machines and polished them with my own understanding of both Chinese and English. So if I have made some mistake in translating, I apologize and please understand it. Reading is my passion, and working on these translations makes my days more exciting! I hope that by translating these, I can improve my language literacy skills both in English and Chinese. That's all, and thank you for visiting my blog.
Lihat profil lengkapku

About Me

Foto Saya
Eternal_Prosper
I am a newbie FAN TRANSLATOR. I was just someone who liked to read novels before I decided to translate some on my own. I'm not a professional literacy translator. Neither English nor Chinese are my native languages. I translated novels with the help of various Translator Machines and polished them with my own understanding of both Chinese and English. So if I have made some mistake in translating, I apologize and please understand it. Reading is my passion, and working on these translations makes my days more exciting! I hope that by translating these, I can improve my language literacy skills both in English and Chinese. That's all, and thank you for visiting my blog.
Lihat profil lengkapku

Followers

Label Cloud

My Instagram

Popular Posts

Halaman

Post by Label

Popular Posts